Is the alternative for the nation area to fill it with dense housing, while we
are told there will be reduction in retail?
And, that housing will only reflect the wealth gap-only 10% affordable, and the
rest, high-end?

What happened to the concept of a “vibrant commercial center?”
What happened to a “walkable village?”
What will everyone walk to as retail is reduced?
Each other's units?

Let us be more creative in what we can develop.
As Ken has suggested, we have done it in the past.
We seem to have lost our mojo.
Let’s get it back.

The HCA is NOT the answer.

------