Along similar lines, how can the town ensure commercial space stays
commercial as the new owners could easily decide to raise very high or not
renew any commercial lease in order to build more luxury residential units
by right as long as the project has unused housing units within the zoning
allotment.

Peter Buchthal
Weston Rd