‘*Just last year, thanks to the town meeting process, Winchester was able
to negotiate much more affordable housing (67%!), climate protection
concessions and a payment to the town.’*

Checks notes….after 10 plus years of inaction/stalling/debate, etc.
Actually, some articles quote 20 or so years since the property could have
been potentially been redeveloped. I will take a minimum 10% now versus a
hypothetical 15-20% in the future.

Reminder that Lincoln Woods remains affordable through at least 2045.

Just one person’s opinion.