When will the Town see the actual wording for the proposed bylaw for HCA developments?

Ruth Ann
(She, her, hers)

On Nov 21, 2023, at 1:34 PM, Margaret Olson <s...@margaretolson.com> wrote:

Assuming we are going to comply, the HCA zoning must be in place by December 2024. After the TM vote we need final approval from the state EOHLC and from the Attorney General. The March TM deadline gives us time for a special TM if we either have a problem with EOHLC or if the HCA zoning amendment fails. The HCA proposals are submitted to the state for preliminary approval, but this preliminary step does not include the final zoning by-law wording. It is a "courtesy review" of the basic approach - setbacks, heights, zones, etc. It does not include all the incorporated regulations applicable to residential buildings in Lincoln, let alone the restrictions we were discussing at last night's meeting to ensure that the modeled density matches what can be legally built.

Margaret