A most sincere thank you to all of you who reached out to me in response to my
question.
Davida Loewenstein

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Tuesday, November 21, 2023, 12:56 PM, dgl...@aol.com <dgl...@aol.com> wrote:

Regarding the Housing choice decision, I submitted the same question twice to
the HCAWG.  It was apparently sent to J.Glass, T. Higgins, J. Hutchinson and K.
Bodner.  To date, the only answer I received was the “my feedback will be
shared”.As an almost 50 year resident of Lincoln, I am disappointed and
dismayed that my question has been disregarded.
The question I posed was:
 I recall at some point hearing that a decision must be made by the town by
December 2024.  Is that the case, and, if so, why do we seem to be under
pressure to make a decision now?
This seems to me to be a factual question.  Prior to voting,I am hoping to
receive an answer with no bias or agenda - just a straight forward answer.
Thanks to all.
Davida Loewenstein