*It’s a little like asking us to make a YUGE leap of faith.*

An alternative would be to take a different leap of faith that none of the
following happen:

 - we end up delaying so much that we miss the deadline for complying
 - we no longer qualify for state funding for needed repairs and
replacement of our past-the-expiration-date water mains
 - we end up with a bond to pay for a very, very large bill to keep clean
water flowing to our faucets

Rich
(speaking as a citizen of Lincoln)