The myriad reasons why the Community Center (remember it is planned to
accommodate the COA, LEAP, and Parks & Rec) should NOT be located at the
mall have been well documented by the folks who've worked on the community
center plans for almost a decade.  The location at the Hartwells ie right
in the middle of our "institutional core" and easily accessible by walking,
biking, or driving.