Dear Ken,I totally agree with you. The more I see of the details for having a
Community Center built on the school site, the more I see this as the wrong
choice.I want the Town to have a Community Center, particularly to improve the
space for seniors, but the school campus will not allow this because it needs
to serve supplementary school programs as well there, such as an after school
daycare program. The Traffic problem will lead to safety issues. Among many
other reasons, the Lincoln station area is the better location. Why talk about
putting housing units on the commuter lot when a community center could be
there, if it is not going to be used for the commuter lot? There are other
nearby possibilities as well that have not been looked at extensively.
But the vote tomorrow does not allow for a "none of these choices". So how do
we see that this message is heard?The vote will look like the Town wants one of
the 3!Why waste the architect's time from now until March?
Lynn DeLisiSouth Great Road     On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 07:54:44 AM EST,