Thanks for asking.

What I want is a well thought out design process, which cannot happen with
all of these points up in the air at the same time.

We need more time. We have more time.

I’m worried about large monolithic housing structures in the mall parking
lot and eventually replacing Donelan’s and on the commuter rail parking lot
as well. And maybe even Doherty will have four stories with a special
permit from the planning board

I just don’t see how this doesn’t happen once this property is HCA zoned
and turned over to a for profit developer

They won’t want commercial, they won’t want a community center. All they
want is luxury housing and parking. And they will get exactly what they
want because these parcels are zoned as HCA and the zoning bylaws permit
without a special permit

If you are in doubt or if you think we need more time, please vote for
option E

Rob