I respectfully disagree.  I don't believe the Planning Board can specify
the tenants and the terms for a future community center at the Lincoln
Mall  as the Mall under Options C and D1-D3 will be developed by right and
won't require a Town Meeting for a building permit.  I am not an attorney,
but using google, I did not find any examples of a Town being able to
pre-reserve space in a development built by right for the Town's use.  If
you want the possibility of a community center at the Lincoln Mall, choose
Option E.

Peter Buchthal
Weston Rd.