Then why are we having a binding vote tomorrow?

I guess if we approve Option C, D tomorrow and they write the bylaws in
such a way that prevents a community center, then we can vote down the
whole package in March.

Option C and D lock us in with HCA zoning on the mall which essentially
means no community center. How do you build a community center when a
developer will only want housing?

Rob