Most towns do NOT do this.
Laws which govern Open Town Meeting towns  are the determining factors.
Perhaps all who want to come up with some new concepts should get together,
like LRHA, and research and propose to the town.
That would be really instructive and constructive.

March will have a ballot, in addition to the TM vote -to approve the $$ for the
Community Center.
One could skip TM and simply vote at the ballot box the following Monday.

Again, I urge all who are interested in this issue to form a study group and
see what options are available.

------
Sara Mattes