I'm neutral on this topic but that won't stop me from making some comments
and asking some questions:

First, a few thoughts about comments of younger persons with families.
Remember that 80 year olds (ex. Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, etc.) are having
babies so don't forget about the older people with young kids! In fact,
probably with the exception of our Hanscom residents, the average parent in
Lincoln running around with the kids are probably 'older' than the cohort
elsewhere (especially compared to Hanscom). Many people in all age brackets
are going to have an issue hanging out all day. Older people might have
medical issues that preclude them from spending the entire day. Do we know
how those ratios changed as the day went on? Maybe the younger people
stayed and voted more as the day went on. The most important thing I
learned during that day is that Happy Hour starts a lot earlier for some
age groups. 😀

Also, do the percentages of people in each demographic that showed up
actually roughly hew to the percentages of each demographic overall in
Lincoln? I don't know. I'm asking that question out loud. Also,
realistically will the 18 to say the 23 or 24 demographic actually be in
town for the vote even in March? They will be most likely at college,
studying abroad or in some instances serving in the military. They are
probably never going to be voting in large numbers unless there is some
kind of absentee ballot. So right there you are really looking  at a
certain demographic that will never be adequately represented. Even worse
if you are asking them to leave their studies on a weekday to come and
vote. At least on a Saturday there is a more realistic hope of getting them
to vote if they are somewhere within a drive of Lincoln.

Also, most importantly any committee would also need to understand that the
public is not consuming the information that is being put out even online.
Andy Payne, who you could argue presents the most important piece of
information, which is the money part, admitted that his video got a limited
amount of views. Maybe the mailed out information gets more attention but
not sure how you could track that and you are not going to be able to send
that out in time. We would need to make sure that the information that is
put out during the non-voting sessions are actually going to be consumed.

By all means, let's continue the conversation but splitting it up to two
days presents challenges and you might still end up with the same voters.

A lot to think about!