I have only lived in Lincoln for 34 years.  As someone who walks, runs, and
bikes all around the area, I wish that the speed limits were much more
strictly enforced.  Everyone is responsible to their neighbors and
community; please put safe enjoyment of our beautiful roads ahead of saving
yourself several minutes of travel time.
Bruce Campbell