Just a tiny input of a great experience.

A family member about 14 years ago got a ticket for not stopping at the 5 stop
sign intersection at the Library at 12.30 am, when no one was on the road and
the police car was invisible to him. Since that incident I am stoping at all
stop signs at all times, because it’s simply the right thing to do.
I had a great driving instructor who taught to leave home on time, with a
reserve to get to the destination, to drive defensively and to respect road
signs and other drivers. It’s simple and effective.😊

The signs on roads are there for a reason. And these days people drive fast,
easy cars and on top of that are seemingly very self-centered, taking driving
as a right, but- it’s a privilege.

I have known too many friends, a family member and acquaintances who have lost
their lives by someone driving irresponsibly that to be self-righteous  just
does not seem right.

Wishing pleasant and safe driving to all!

Agita Arista

P.S.- And just wait those 2 seconds when a traffic light changes from red to
green, because there tend to be a driver or two who just want to make through
that yellow light turning into red at the intersection, specially, on Rt.2!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 27, 2023, at 21:15, robertsoluri via Lincoln <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>