Thanks for all the feedback regarding this and agree with all these statements,
including supporting the speed limits and our local law enforcement (which I am
appreciative!). Having sifted through the input, our current practices make a
lot of sense and apologize if it was misconstrued.

I’ll be sure to hit the brakes (which work!) and pull over for the horses.

Happy new year to all,

Marcus