Alan Giles of Lincoln is fabulous

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2024, at 6:41 AM, Christopher Eliot <c...@chriseliot.com> wrote:

From: Lincoln <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org> On Behalf Of Susan Tuller
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2024 10:17 AM
To: Lincoln@lincolntalk.org
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Driving Service to Logan Recommendation Please?

I would be grateful for any recommendations on a driving service to/from Logan airport. Dav El /Boston Coach has been consistently disappointing. Thanks for any recommendations for a company offering safe driving, courteous drivers, reasonable prices. Happy new year!

Susan Tuller

Is driving service to Logan something that should be available at Hanscom Airport? Massport already operates shuttles near Logan and the FBO’s provide limousine service (to their ket passengers).  I could ask if they will setup a more publicly available service if people want.

It also seems that the MBTA could provide a bus/shuttle between Hanscom and Logan.

I chair the Hanscom Field Advisory Commission, and I could ask Massport to look into setting this up if people want me to.

-Christopher Eliot
Hanscom Field Advisory Commission, Chair