I saw him trying to cross over to Codman estate on Codman Road very close to
the farm last night at about 7 o’clock.
Handsome looking bear.
He did not like the sound of my car and ran very quickly into the woods and
started to climb a tree, and then went further into the woods as I honked.
Lived here for 56 years first time I’ve seen a bear!!
Carol Michener
Sent from my iPhone