I am taken aback that the state “moved the bear from Worcester” to Lincoln. Did we consent to that?  People are now having to supervise their children playing outside and take down their bird feeders which, at least in our house, are a source of real joy. I think we should call on our Select Board to push back on this, and get the bear “moved” to an area where there is much more unoccupied land for them to forage. The bear might be cute, but these are wild animals and although this one has not attacked anyone, I don’t think we should have to worry about our children playing outside. Anne Warner
- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings!