At 7:12 PM -0500 12/17/04, you wrote:
There may be some font options that are Mac only. I think Buzz is a mac guy and I'm guessing you aren't (the Mac part, not the guy part).

I had thought that those archaic font options had been ported - NOPE! I just checked my Win development system & Roy is correct. - it's not available in that same context menu.

But the Lingo apparently functions completely:
the property sticks & is clearable & displays in the PI
(so a Shockwave movie can run 'unimpaired'?)

the display engine doesn't seem to support it
(probably an old mac toolbox call).

Vectors sound much nicer

-Buzz

roymeo88