Hi List,

I have the following problem:

I have an ordinary TRUETYPE font (that is not an outline font).

With this font the user can type any text. After that an image is created
with that text. And in this image, the text should have an outline. In other
words, the fill colour of the text should be different from the outline
colour.

I realise that this is not a common text feature in Director. But maybe
there are ways to do it that someone of you knows of.

How about changing the text in vector data?
How about using Flash?

I have made some tests in Flash, with which I am not too familiar, I must
admit.

It seems that you cannot have an outline in a dynamic text in Flash. You
have to convert the text into paths, then maybe you can colour the outline.

Could anybody give me a hint as to if this is possible and show me the way
in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Michael