I'm involved in an enterprise wide eLearning initiative (multinational corp
with lots of business units) and want to have the shockwave plugin pushed to
all corporate machines.  The macromedia link to start this process is at:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/shockwave/info/licensing/main_3.html

The corp already pushes the flash player and any updates to all computers -
I'll be asking for the same to be done with shockwave.

Has anyone been on the list been involved in such a push?   Is the process
as seamless as with the flash player?

Mike