At 17:41 Uhr -0500 21.01.2005, Kerry Thompson wrote:
Buzz Kettles wrote:

 & back on the original issue (being able to identify #type in the castlib)
 - aren't the 'picons' (petite icons) distinct enough?
 - are you displaying those, Kerry?

Yup, we're displaying the petite icons. I want to get more specific.

The example I gave, behaviors and parent scripts, wasn't a particularly good
one. Our project has almost 350 different scripts. I'd like to be able to
tell at a glance if the parent script is an activity script, an activity
intro/outro script, part of the core engine, etc.

you can find my script at: <http://www.farbflash.de/director/snippets/MakeLabel.zip> maybe it is of use to automate the task. --

ażex
 --

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]