-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darren
Pearce
Sent: 25 August 2005 16:52
To: Lingo programming discussion list
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> DMX Projector running as a windows service

Hey Tim,
Are you using director because that's what you know. Director is amazing
but other languages would give you better control C++ or even Java.

Keep us posted if you decide to stick with Director. I'm sure everyone
would be interested how it turns out. It's good to see people pushing
the normal bounds of any development platform.

d:p