Hi everyone,

I'm using goToNetPage as follows:

on hyperlinkClicked(me, data, range)
 gotoNetPage(data, "MyWindowName")
end

Unfortunately, the optional target paramater is not working in either projector or authoring (DMX04, Win XP), in that the web page is opened over the top of whatever web page I already had open, even if that is not a window of name "MyWindowName".

If I use the paramater "_new", it works as expected, opening a new browser window every time.

My default browser is Mozilla, but it also happens on IE - defaulting machines.

Can anyone confirm this?  I'm investigating the buddyAPI alternative now.

-- Mark Whybird