Hi List

I feel like such a beginner today which is not doing my deadline any good.

I'm building a simple form for a project using editable text members for the inputs. I've got their ink set to Background Transparent so the underlying artwork is visible but whenever I select a text input to fill in, the background colour of the member shows up, thus creating a solid block of colour.

I'm sure I've gotten around this before but I can't remember for the life of me how. Any ideas?

TIA

Ross

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com