Greets to all

I'm after some help with LDMs. For some reason I've never really used them before and now I find myself having all manner of basic problems.

I've been trying to find some good resources on the web to help me with the basics of LDMs so I can get even the simplest of things to work but no joy. Anybody got any links?

The main problem I have is that the simplest of scripts "go to the frame" just doesn't seem to work! As soon as the script is encountered it seems as if the playback head just stops.

I've got "enabled scripts" turned on and other scripts I've used for trial - such as Fade In/Out - work fine if the the playback head runs freely across the score (so as a fudge I've used Lingo to loop over a couple of frames instead of looping inside the same one, but it's a bit messy).

I think before I can really start doing what I wanted to do with this LDM I need to learn more about them. ANy advice, tips, links and resources are much appreciated.

TIA
Ross

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com