Your members are different sizes. When it changes to the rollOver member, the mouse is no longer over the sprite because, I am guessing, the rollOver sprite is smaller.

-Jeremy Aker

Mario Arreseygor wrote:
Hi all: I have the same problem in different movies. I have a button that
when de mouse is over (rollover) it member change. When I use "on
mouseLeave" the member change again. The problem is that when the mouse is
over the button limit (bottom) the members change quickly between one member
and the other. I tried with different method but the results are the same.
Can you help me? (Excuse me for my English) Thank you in advanced Mario Arreseygor