See, Tom?  I knew it wouldn't be long before I had another js question.

Say I declare a global variable called gData in a movie script written
in Lingo syntax.  I want to access gData in a behavior written in js
syntax.

Is it declared at the beginning of the js behavior?
_global.gData

And how would it be referenced within a function within that behavior?
function readData(){
        if(_global.gData == true){
                // or if(gData){}    what's best?
        }