----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Nadel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 This question has been plauging me for a long time and I'm sure there must
 be a simple answer. Is there a way to make a repeat loop to make a sprite
 grow and shrink in a way that will maintain proportions?

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]