On 23-jan-2006, at 21:35, John R. Sweeney Jr wrote:

How would you go about killing the process?

masterapp Xtra has a function for that, as has Buddy API

On 23-jan-2006, at 22:17, Valentin Schmidt wrote:
baCloseApp( WinHandle )
would kill the app, but I wouldn't recommend this, as the user might be pissed if he had other important browser windows (or tabs) opened.

That's why I called it a horses remedy ;-)

cheers,

Mark Hagers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]