A little OT but following on from the earlier inquiry...

Has anyone else found that adding tracks in QtPro is very unstable if the
video track was compressed with Sorenson 3?

I've contacted Sorenson about this and they say they will get back to me. I
have no problem if I compress the same video material with Sorenson 2.
Sorenson 3 Qts also playback fine when I don't try to add tracks.

I haven't been able to get on the SVUsers List for Sorenson Video since they
changed their email server last year.

thanks
--
Richard Tribe, BBC Interactive dept.

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.