Hello List,

Whats the best compression program to use for quicktime? The reson im asking
is that I need to match the video in the director movie to background color.
I tried using mpegs but thay dont keep a color value between computers. The
other problem is that I have a lot of video in the project. So, Can A
quicktime movie be compressed down to the size of an mpeg or close to it?
And if so whats the best program that some of you have used?
Thanks for your help,
Matie Wells