Dear Kerry
I do got only reply last week for this question from
Howdy, but thats confusing for me and there he
mentioned that there may not be an appropriate
solution for this problem. The language im working
with is Telugu. Its one of the local language in India
and used in the state Andhra Pradesh.

Rgds
sreedhar
--- Kerry Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >>Pls Scroll down for my question. This question was
> >>posted by me earlier requesting for some help in
> this
> >>regard, but im not able to get proper answer for
> this.
> >>Request you guys to solve this problem
> >I can see you're an optimist. I e-mailed Kerry, he
> may know about this stuff.
>
> Didn't I post a reply to this last week? I know
> there was at least one
> reply. You might check the archives.
>
> For the moment, though, yes, you will need to embed
> the font. You didn't
> mention which languages, though--that will make a
> difference. Which
> languages are you targeting? Let me know, and I'll
> see what I can do to help.
>
> Cordially,
>
> Kerry Thompson
>
> [To remove yourself from this list, or to change to
> digest mode, go to
> http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi  To post
> messages to the list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L
> is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.
Thanks!]