Dear All
Im facing a peculiar problem with fonts when im
working in Director.
Here is the problem
1) The problem is seen when i use any other local
language fonts (Other Than English) in director
2)Im creating  a presentation which involved usage of
local languages in the presentation
3)So after i made the presentation i embedded the font
into the movie
4)The presentation is working fine when i save it as a
projector in all other systems.
5)But i want the presentation to be put on the web.So
i saved it as a shockwave movie. Now im facing the
problem of fonts display when the its shocked even
though i embedded the font
6)After uploading the presentation i found that its
working fine only in systems which are having that
particular font and the presentation looks funny in
the systems that doesnt have the font......Pls try to
help me in this regard
Im worried a lot in solving out this problem. I will
be greatful to u guys if u can help me out to solve
this problem of font embedding

Thanks in Advance
Rgds
Sreedhar