Thank you for your answers!

At 16.57 -0500 2002-03-19, Colin Holgate wrote:
>There are various ones, and even the ones that usually use key
>frames can be made to be a key frame every frame. What are you
>trying to do?

I'm trying to have 2 video tracks in one movie, and let the user
chose which track he wants to see at any moment of the playback.

The problem is that I get a stuttering when enabling or disabling a
track. So I thought it might depend on that the movie tries to enable
a tracke between 2 keyframes, and thus isn't prepared to do the job.

(The only way to make this happen in an almost satisfactory manner is
to play both video tracks at once (movie is DTS of course) and then
hide the uppermost track. For some reason the track switching works
best the first time I do it. Every time after the 1st, I get a lot
more stutter... I have tried lots of different approaches, including
2 separate QT movies, etc etc)

At 16.04 -0600 2002-03-19, Howdy-Tzi wrote:
>I believe that is called "raw" or "no compression".

Can't use "no compression" even thought it's tempting, because I need
to fit it on a CD. Movie is 1.8 gig with no compression.

-Andreas