Hello all,

I have a project where we have a sprite on stage with a dummy Flash member in
it to start out.  The dummy Flash member has paused set to true.

During the course of the program, we replace the dummy member with a desired
Flash member which also has the member propery paused set.

The problem is that it starts to play the Flash animation immediately as soon
we swap the desired Flash member in.   We'd like it to only play when we send
the command for it to play.  We've even tried stopping the animation right
after swapping it and this doesn't stop it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!