Hello everyone!

I've made a map system using V12 as a database. I have 20 tables that have
approximately 80 records each. V12 uses global variables to refer to the
databases or tables. I store the name of the tables in a linear list. My
original idea was to call each name of the list using a REPEAT loop from 1
to the count of the linear list. I use a local variable to store the name of
the table. The problem comes when V12 doesn't recognize the local variable
as a container of the name of the table. Is there a way to convert the local
variable to its content? I hope you understand me.

Thank you in advance.