> >2. From the article:
 > > "Because this movie accesses external files, running from your hard drive
 > > within a browser requires that the movie path contain dswmedia."
 > > But what if I wanted to create a projector file? Would it be the same
method?

  >From a projector you can read and write to the harddisk as you want. I
would recommend >the Quiz solution from Gary Rosenzweig in his book
"Advanced Lingo for games". It has >the basic Quiz and you can do all the
other things around.

  Sorry, but I am uncertain. Which chapter is the Quiz in "Advanced Lingo
for Games"?

Also the projector will ultimately be cut onto a cd-rom. How may I ensure
that the path is there?

Thank you for  taking the trouble to clarify,

Noelle