>Are you unloading the members? if you're importing members to a cast, then
>going on to the next 30, pretty soon you'll have a big ass cast. Linked
>files (I believe) remain in memory, so you have to UNLOAD the members you
>processec.

the casts that the images are in are the internal casts for each of the
movies, 7 in total.
i had read in the lingo dictionary that you can not unload members that are
not saved, and since i am not saving the movies, as they are run via a
projector, it seems that the members would not be saved.
I did try unloading the  previous movie, when the new one loaded, assuming
that would free all that memory.

also another weird thing is that i do not have problems when I run it on my
slow ass macintosh g3.

the machine used in the install is a pc though.

but i will give it a try.

 Brian Douglas  (:ub)