Hi all,
Sorry about this pointless (maybe) mail.
But my mailprogram just did the strangest thing. It wouldnt let me reply to
a mail from the list, kept bouncing it back to me. So i reposted it a few
times =/
So if the same mail pops up on the list a couple of times don´t kill me,
kill my ISP instead.
Well hope at least 1 copy of it reaches the list =)

/Micke

Mikael Wirén
Knowledge Network
Lillhagsvägen 36