Don't yank the soundDevices.
Warren is mistaken - that shouldn't do a thing except make sound worse.

Just to remind everyone, PCM .WAV files are the 'normal' kind.

If you want to support IMA.WAV, it might work if you include the
Sound Import Export (it includes support for IMA-WAV
(micro-documented in the d702 readme, I think)

BUT A MUCH BETTER SOLUTION, is to use Sound Forge to convert
everything to normal WAV files.

-Buzz