At 6:23 PM -0700 4/23/02, Mattie Wells \(E-mail\) wrote:
>Hello List,
>
>I think this is quit easy but, my brain is fried today :)
>
>How can tell if someone is currently in a field?

If there is tall grass or wheat or other plant material all around.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

>And how do I tell when they have left that field?

If there is no more tall grass or wheat or other plant material all around.

(Dang, I did it again - somebody stop me!)

OR

In a behavior, add a line like:

if ilk(sprite(spriteNum).member) = #field then

Irv
--

Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

   (Home-made Lingo cooked up fresh every day just for you.)