Hi list,

I'm about to develop an application that will need to store about 10.000
pages of text and images. My users will need to be able to perform search in
this texts. Based on this, i'd like to ask advices about the best aproach to
store this data and search it. I'm experienced in SQL and dynamic languages
for web, but never had done anything so big in director.
If someone can help with ideas in the best xtra, or storing procedure I'll
apreciate.

Thank's in advance

Rodrigo Peres