Using Arial font on mac & moving that to Windows sucks -
The win baseline doesn't match & the size seems off too.

I seem to remember that you don't actually get Arial on Win

Adding Arial to Arial to your fontmap.txt may help

Alternatively, using Times (on mac) should map to Times Roman (win) &
look pretty ok.

-Buzz