> This is a GREAT response, and should be codified somewhere in
> the www.macromedia.com/support/director site.

*blush*

Well, fwiw, that was from an article I submitted for the MX User's
Journal. If it's accepted and published, it will at least be in print.

Slava, you said you have had success with these fonts. I'm guessing that
you are able to get Czech fonts to display on Latin-2 (code page 1250)
systems, and Russian on CP 1251 systems. I've had some success with
embedding Czech and Russian fonts on English Windows. You can get the
display to work sometimes, but xplat is pretty dicey, and of course,
input without a Russian keyboard is hopeless.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson