Yes this is quite possible to solve. But can you tell me a little
more about the situation:

You set up the calculation to take place... when? When something is
typed into one of the 2 first fields? on exitframe? when clicking a
button?

One way to go would be to let the calculation be triggered by keyUp
events in the 2 input fields. Then you would get this kind of
behavior while typing in input field 2:

|In1 |In2 |Sum  |
|10  |1   |10   |
|10  |12  |120  |
|10  |126 |1260 |

When typing in the Sum field nothing happens, because it doesn't trig
a calculation.

The code could be a lot simpler if you hardcoded the member and
sprite names into the behaviors, but I wanted to make it as universal
as possible.

Put this in a behavior. Put the behavior on each of the input fields:

--

on keyUp me
   firstValue = sprite(me.spriteNum).member.text

   sendAllSprites(#setFirstValue, firstValue)
   sendAllSprites(#sendSecondValue, me)
   sendAllSprites(#addValues)
end

on sendSecondValue me, _caller

   if _caller <> me then
     secondValue = sprite(me.spriteNum).member.text

     put "sending 2nd value: " & secondValue
     sendAllSprites(#setSecondValue, secondValue)
   end if
end

--

-- And put this in a behavior on the sum sprite:

--

property firstValue
property secondValue

on setFirstValue me, _firstValue
   firstValue = _firstValue
end

on setSecondValue me, _secondValue
   secondValue = _secondValue
end

on addValues me
   sum = firstValue + secondValue
   sprite(me.spriteNum).member.text = sum.integer.string
end