I got the border xtra from http://www.mcmm.com/ If I remeber corectly it was
around $99 maybe a little more. The support guy i think is the same guy that
wrote it so i have talked to him via email. he has code and stuff that goes
with it, but having never used 3rd-party xtras before i am really struggling
with the way the are implemented and called ect. thanks for the tip I will
try.
--carol