On 8/21/02 3:10 PM, "Buzz Kettles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> decreed thusly:

> I think each browser does something special to get back a fabricated html page
>
> hth

Found a way to get the convoluted html using the old xtranet (Terry had a
browser example from gmatter as well).

But I think I'll just use my directFTP after all.

I would've expected the index.html text that the browser puts out when
requesting a directories contents that are allowed to be seen. you know,
like a browser does.