Grimmwerks,

That's easy, but you need to configure the www server like this: "If
no index.html exists in a folder, then show directory contents
instead". This is just one check box on a Mac server, I don't know
about windows.

Once you've done that you can just do a
getNetText(www.something.com/folder) to get a html page with the file
listing "embedded". Then you just need to strip away the graphics,
html code etc

I've noticed some shakiness when doing this tho... A lot of times it
only works the 2nd time i issue the getNetText(). Don't have a clue
to why.

So I switched over to using the Shockwave Multiuser Server instead,
which is a tad more capable. If you want to do it using SMUS, have a
look at the server side scripting command called getAt() which is not
what you'd expect it to be.

-A.